International Food Court
Background On Italy
The food I'm doing is Chicken Alfredo. Chicken Alfredo is from Italy. Italy is located on the Northern hemisphere, 54,N 30,E. The area of Italy is 301,338km2. The natural Resources of Italy are Pumice, Feldspar , Marble , and Natural Gas. Natural Hazards of Italy are, Landslides, mudflows, avalanches, Earthquakes, and Volcanic Eruptions etc. Ethnic Groups in Italy are, Italian, ( small clusters of German, French, and Slovene Italians in the north. The major cities in Italy are, Venice, Florence, Siena, Genoa, and MIlan. The type of landforms in Italy are, Mountains, and lakes. The population is 59.83million(2013). Climate in Italy are cool rainy winters, and hot and dry summers. Chicken Alfredo is like pasta noodles with a creamy sauce. You could buy this dish at Olive Garden for only $14.49
- Cook fettuccine according to package. Drain.
- While fettuccine is cooking, prepare chicken.
- Heat 12-inch skillet; add 2 TBSP butter.
- Flatten chicken slightly.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Roll in flour, add to skillet.
- Cook and brown until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add to skillet 2 TBS butter, onions, and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add cream, cook for 3 minutes until reduced a bit.
- Add cheese, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
- Add last 1 TBSP butter and stir well.
- Bring back chicken and coat with sauce.
- Place chicken on plates, put fettuccine in sauce and swirl around to coat well.
- Add to plate with chicken.
The websites I used ehow.com, indexmundi.com, ciaworldbook.org, google.com , USAtoday.com, worldatlas.com , and recipe.com