Campus Activities Board | Off Campus Events
Want to go to Sky Zone and relieve some stress before finals? Tickets are FREE as a part of CAB's Spring Fest schedule of events!
SPECIAL TICKET SALES: Tickets will be held at the INFO DESK and are first come, first served.
*You will receive special instructions and a ticket stub when signing up at the Info Desk, and will need to sign a CAB/Student Activities waiver the morning of the event*
- Ticket Price: FREE
- The first 30 students to reserve their spot at the Info Desk will receive a spot
- You may only purchase 1 ticket for either yourself or another Nazareth College student
- There will be a wait list for students who are interested and don't receive a ticket who will be called if a ticket becomes available
- The bus will be leaving on Saturday, April 16th at 10:30 AM, meet at the info desk in Shults by 10:15 AM
- Nazareth College code of conduct will be in effect just as any other on or off campus event
- IF YOU RECEIVE A TICKET TO THE EVENT, YOU MUST TAKE THE BUS THAT IS PROVIDED TO AND FROM THE EVENT, NO EXCEPTIONS! Refusal to abide by this policy can revoke your privileges to attend future off campus events