Grant Family Focus
Monday December 7th
- December 7th- Lincoln-Erdman Spotlight Visit, Family Meeting and a visit from Tony Evers
- December 10th- 3:15-3:45 Technology Committee IMC
- December 10th PTO Meeting- "Bring your favorite holiday cookie to share. Coffee and hot cider will be provided"
- December 10th-17th- Grants Kid's Christmas Shop Open in the Office
- December 15th- Mary Jo Bangert, DDI Study, Walkthrough
- December 17th and 18th Winter Sing- Thursday Rehearsal (times are listed in the link) Friday 12:45 K-2 program; 1:30 3-5 program, GSS, Band and Strings
- December 18th 5:30-7:00 Friends and Family Event
Thursday December 10th
We have a Wednesday in February that is designated as a Technology Training Day. I would like to set up a group to meet to help provide feedback on what we would like from that meeting. I also hoped to develop a plan for helping staff with technology professional development.
We will have an initial, brief meeting in the IMC on Thursday, December 10th at 3:15 for anyone interested in being part of the committee. If you cannot make it, but would like to join please contact me.
Turn in Conference forms
If you have any other feedback for me use the form below and I will share at the next principal meeting.
Here is an interesting article I came across on Formative Assessment by Carol Ann Tomlinson (Differentiation guru). She discusses how formative assessment can be the catalyst for instructional planning.
Data Display Walkthrough December 2nd
1). Develop Data walls that show school/classroom targets.
2). Data walls should be highly visible and engaging (interactive) to students.
If you have questions, comments, or support please see Brandon or myself. We will discuss more ideas at a future staff meeting.
January Professional Development
I will share more components of the EdCamp framework in an upcoming newsletter. The video below will give you an introduction to the concept.