Benefiting the children of the Little Light House
Row your boat, Help a child!
This year the crossfit community is coming together with a goal to raise $60,000 for these children so they can receive their specialized services including Physical Therapy. We hope your box will come on board with us!
Tulsa Row-a-thon on National Learn to Row Day!
Saturday, June 6th, 12am-11:45pm
Your local Gym
Benefits to your Box- Get exposure! New members in your doors! Make it a rule that each team must include two people who aren't members of your box! The gym that raises the most money will win a Concept 2 Rower!
Benefits to the Little Light House- We have a goal to raise $60,000 to put towards special education services including Physical Therapy for their students. The Little Light House provides services tuition-free and raises money to pay for services through fundraisers and grants.
- Contact event coodinator, Jake Crandall, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick up sponsor packets for your teams
- Row on Saturday, June 6 - Time is up to individual gyms!
- Box that raises most money receives Major sponsorship at all LLH Events for 2015-2016 school year. Also, that gym will receive a Crossfit day at the LLH in honor of your gym Each class will do activities that day and the LLH will blow up social media with lots of advertising for your gym along with cute pictures of the kids.
- Box that raises the most money will receive a Concept 2 Rower!