SWE Pony Tracks
- Blank planning calendars have been places in the OneNote Book for October and November
- You can find new content to the notebook on the front page marked "New Additions". Click on the link to go straight to the content you want.
- Two workdays this week mean observations will be running behind. We will reschedule.
- PDPs are due and you have all been doing a great job getting them in. If you are on the short observation cycle, Mrs. Stitz and I will be contacting you to sign off on your PDP soon.
- Planning teams, please get your feedback to me via email as soon as possible. I would like to present a full report and get our plan updated as soon as possible to allow for any last minute curve balls. Those that have turned theirs in, THANKS! :)
- Door awards are starting to pop-up! We have had some seriously AWESOME planning breakthroughs this past week. I love to watch you guys work your magic!
- Notice the background of this flyer? Post in the comment box why this background was chosen.
Month at A Glance
Attractions Book Sales for PTO
Team strategic plan revision suggestions and vision, mission, purpose feedback due to Castle.
School Planning Team Meeting
ERPD: Pot-Luck Theme-International!
CCCC Sealant Trip
Onsite Dental Sealant Program
Susanne Long presenting on MTSS and TIPS
Strategic Plan Update Due
3rd Grade to Papa's Farm
RTA Test Administration
Read for the Record http://www.jstart.org/campaigns/read-for-the-record
Kindergarten Field Trip
2nd, 3rd, 4th Grade on Field Trips
PTO Costume for a dollar day
November 2 Wednesday
Deadline for report cards to be entered into PowerSchool
November 7 Monday
Report Cards go Home
ISTE Conference Application
Sunday, June 25th 2017 at 12am
San Antonio, TX, United States
San Antonio, TX
The International Society for Technology in Education is an amazing opportunity to see the latest and greatest advances in instructional technologies in the WORLD and SWE is going!!!! You can find more information here.
Follow this link to complete your application.
Selected staff will be announced the first week in November.
Submit your application by October 31st.