Vision Board Soirée :: Join us in person or virtual!
Great thinkers, professionals and visionaries take the time to design their ideas in order to bring their intentions and dreams to life. Creating a vision board helps you start your new year out right! Join us for a mindful, creative, fun and thoughtful experience to help you design and commit to your new year. Be intentional and make 2022 what you intend it to be! Join us... IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL!
What's a VISION BOARD Soirée?
It's a co-creative party with an intent to play and stir up the imagination! Our focus will be on creating a vision board. However the greatest takeaway will be your RESET. Pause, people. It's so very important! Let's do this.
If you don’t pause and prime your brain and keep reminding it of what it is that you really, really want, it’s too easy to slip into hamster wheel mode (or stay in it). Oyie! ...doing the same thing over and over again, stuck, worried and stressed. Surely not what you want, right? Certainly, life will happen regardless of our aim to control but there's real science behind how a Vision Board works to help you get what you desire most.
YOU ARE INVITED to live on-purpose.
From city planning to emotional release, Vision Boards are used across many industries to stir ideas and focus forward. While definitions of vision boarding vary, Dr. Tara Swart, a London-based neuroscientist and executive advisor, defines a Vision Board as a "Collage, preferably made by hand, that literally and metaphorically represents things that you want to have and happen in your life."
The brain knows, likes and trusts patterns and imagery, so... it creates life as it sees it. A vision board's greatest value lies in keeping you focused on long-term goals through selective filtering.
Whereas stress and overwhelm lead to procrastination steering attention away from goals-- a Vision Board can help re-align focus in a playful and rejuvenating way towards your goals even helping you take micro-steps towards success! Join us!
January 15, 2022
Join us in person OR virtual!
(exact location emailed to registered participants)
WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ON RETREAT:
- Expert guidance and facilitation on how to create your Vision Board
- Guided meditation practices to help you envision your future
- Guided support to help you choose your "One Word" for the year
- Complimentary "Life Wheel Discovery" chart to help clarify areas of interest
- Complimentary "End-of-Year Coaching" Reflection
- Invitation to learn how to write your "Love Letter to Self" practice
- Laughter, light snacks and good cheer for a great year
- Completed Vision Board of self-made destiny in your hands!
WHAT TO BRING:
- scissors and glue stick or tape
- anything that feels right for you to Vision upon (cardboard, posterboard, cardstock, canvas)
- magazines (check your local salon, dentist, granny or used bookstore for free mags)
- your imagination, patience and bravery for discovery
VISION BOARD :: What You Think About, You Bring About
Imagine a vision board is like a signal or radio frequency, transmitting your intentions.
- Get clear, grounded & focused
- Get out of your own way
- Honor what's important to you
I've created an annual vision board and monthly vision statements for over 20 years and often have exceeded my own expectations! I share these playful workshops and powerful tools because I know from experience- it works! I've tons of true personal success stories to share! Want to learn how others do it? Check out this success story on NBC.
JOIN our Vision Board Soirée or GIFT the chance to attend this creativity retreat with us!
New to Vision Boards? Watch this incredible success story!
But make sure to click above and register first!