Ms. Amber's Classroom Newsletter
Stay up to date with events and tips for our classroom!
1. Ask for help! If your child is struggling make sure they are asking for extra help, if they do not they may never fully understand the topic.
2. Don't start studying the night before the test! It will be easier for your child to retain information if they are not cramming the night before.
3. Study in quiet areas where your child can have full concentration.
4. Try studying with friends! This makes studying more fun and your child can get help from a friend who understands if they feel embarressed to ask the teacher. (Which they should not!)
5. Eliminate the answers you know are wrong.
6. Check your answers when you're finished! You might change your answer.
7. Above all, relax! Don't stress too much about tests, grades can always be made up elsewhere. (:
Information for Parents
- Next PTA meeting is Tuesday March 22, 2016.
- Don't forget to sign up to be a chaperone for our field trip to Mapleside Farms!
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held March 30, and March 31st of 2016. Please look in your child's folder for your designated time. If there are conflicts with your assigned time, send an email to Ms. Amber at email@example.com.
Upcoming Tests and Projects
2. Math multiplicaiton Facts Quiz- March 19,2016
3. Science Fair Project Idea- March 23,2016
4. Final Science Fair Project- April 29, 016
Student of the Week!
Favorite's Interview with Haley!
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Rice
Favorite Subject: Science
Favorite Past Time: Riding bikes
When I grow up I want to be... A Chef!
Class Field Trip!
Wednesday, April 20th, 10:30am-2pm
294 Pearl Road
Please make sure your child packs a brown paper bag lunch this day. Lunch will NOT be provided. If this is a concern please send an email to Ms. Amber and we can figure things out.
We still need parent chaperones!
Quote of the Week!
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”