Monday Morning Memo
October 17, 2022
Newsletter at a Glance
- CYO Basketball Registration
- Halloween Parade and Information
- November Hot Lunch
- 2023-2024 Financial Aid Now Open
- Pizza Volunteer Opportunity
- Gala Information
- Upcoming Dates
Halloween Parties and Parade
Parade: St. Mary of the Assumption will be hosting an outdoor Halloween parade around the school for grades PK-3rd from 2:00-2:20 p.m. Virtus-certified family members and friends are invited to attend the parade and should arrive between 1:15 and 1:45 p.m. In the event of rain, there will be a parade in the gym. Each class will have a Halloween party prior to the parade. Only room parents may attend the class parties.
Costumes: All grades may come to school wearing a costume that day.
- School rules regarding dress code must be followed.
- Hats & hoods may be worn as part of costume, as long as they do not obstruct the face. No masks are permitted.
- ALL costume preparations are to be completed at home. Facepaint/makeup, temporary hair color, etc. is allowed as long as it is applied prior to coming to school and can be fully removed prior to the next school day.
- No props of any kind.
- Costumes should not inhibit normal movement (sitting at a desk, walking at a normal pace, etc.)
- Costumes should not be excessively gory or scary. Keep in mind that these costumes will be viewed by Pre-K children and plan appropriately.
- Students or parents who have questions about the acceptability of their costume should check with their homeroom teacher/Mrs. Ruckstuhl prior to wearing the costume to school.
- Students wearing inappropriate costumes will need to call home to have a change of clothes brought up to them.
November Hot Lunch
Please be sure to place your November order by Tuesday, October 18th.
2023-2024 Financial Aid Now Open
Log into TADS to complete your financial aid application for next school year the deadline is December 2, 2022!!
Please contact Madelin Fox with tuition assistance questions (English or Spanish) at email@example.com
Pizza Lunch Help- Service Hours Opportunity!
We are looking for help on Tuesdays with pizza lunch! You must be Virtus certified to assist.
Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0A4AACA728A0FF2-tuesday
Questions? Email Mrs. Ruckstuhl firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 27th: End of the First Quarter
October 28th: No School
October 31st: 2:00 p.m. Halloween Parade (only Virtus certified parents may be in attendance)
November 1st: 10:00 a.m. All Saint's Day Mass at School
November 5th: HSA Christmas Craft Fair-Cancelled
November 11th: No School; Parent Teacher Conferences