how to stay safe when using e-mail!
points and pics below
10 how to use e-mail properly
1.never swear on e-mails
2.don't send rude e-mail messages
3.don't send threats
4. never blackmail on or offline
5.don't hack it's never going to end well if they have a face tracker!!!!!
6.don't foward an e-mail someone has sent you if it is rude or not!
7.do not write bad things the school can see your e-mails you are sending people
8.do not cyber bully people
9. if you hack, stop now, you will get caught and will hurt others around you.
10.do not send e-mails from other accounts
how to stay safe:
1. always change your password from time to time to avoid being hacked
2.never open an e-mail from someone you do not know it could have a virus
3. don't put easy to guess passwords
4.don't e-mail address or mobile number, they could accidentily foward it
5.use BCC so that no-one knows if it was sent to someone else
6. don't hand out a friends e-mail, you don't know how much you could do to them
7.only hand out your e-mail to people you know and trust
8.never sighn anything that is sent by e-mail, it will be a scam
9.don't send e-mails to people you don't know they could save it
10. if you get random e-mails tell an adult