Family in Honduras
By: Victoria Gimenez
Child /Parent Relationship
- Children usually stay home until they are married
- When you get married you still live in your parents' house to cut down on expenses
- Girls and boys usually help with household chores but the boys mostly do farm work
- The fathers is the head of the household and work most of the time
- The mothers are stay at home moms
- Women keep their maiden names and add their husband's last name
People in Honduras celebrate The Day of the Child which you give thanks to a child and they recieve sweet treats in school and takes place on September 10th.
"Honduras." CultureGrams Online Edition. ProQuest, 2014. Web. 3 Mar 2014.