Memorial Elementary PTO
Meeting Minutes for December 2014
Sandi Burda, JoAnne Mann-Krause, Melissa Cibulskis, Christina Miller, Jen Rykard, Kerry DeRubbo, Kathy Danzi, Polly Murphy, Paula George, Melissa Pastorat, Lynette Green, Alicia Watkins, Connie Bauswell and Debra Misecko.
- Book Fair raised $2,131.00 cash! Thank you Debra Kreig
- Grandparents Day has over 200 attendees! Thank you Jodi Jackson
- Talent Show was wonderful and super cute! Thank you Alicia Watkins
- Scrip had $4,000 in orders for November! Thank you Carrie Miller
- Bob Evans Pie Fundraiser went well. Sold 98 pies! Mrs. Spencer won most participation and Mrs. Becker won most sold! Thank you to Mr. Sienkowski and Mr. Rios for allowing these classes for throwing a pie in their faces at the Christmas Parties!
- At every PTO meeting this year we have had an attendance of at least 20 people every time! Thanks for coming!
- We have earned $19,286.00 for our school in 3 months! AMAZING! THANK YOU ALL!
- Discover Fair Packets have gone out. They are due by December 17th.
- Still looking for SNL volunteers. SNL is on April 11th this year. Please contact Kathy Danzi if you are interested in helping.
- Backpack & Snacks will be going out to 10 families within Memorial this week for break.
- Of the $10,000 that was gifted to Memorial about half has been spent. We have purchased easels ($2,600), $500 Brain Pop Computer program, $500 on books, $500 on reading stools and a data sign for our entryway. $5,100 spent so far. We are saving the rest because we would like to purchase Chrome Books (class set & cart) for $10,000.
- We won $750 for doing our Backpacks & Snacks from the Carpenters Union. Put that money into the account with the $5,100 to be used for the Chrome Books.
Dates to Remember:
- 12/16 - Bob Evans Pie Pick up 3:15-5:00pm
- 12/16 - This is Our Story at Valpo High School at 7:30pm
- 12/17 - Family Night Out at Yat's
- 12/17 - Discovery Fair Packets Due
- 12/18 & 12/19 - Holiday Parties
- 12/20 - 1/4/15 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- 1/13/15 - PTO Meeting at 6pm - SNL meeting immediately following
- 1/22/15 - Discovery Fair