What Motivates You?
What is the passion that fuels you to start your day?
Regardless of what motivates you, it should be managed and balanced. Improve yourself today with professional motivational skills.
When you are feeling empty, like your emotional tank is running on fumes, and you’re in need of a pick-me-up, come to the Learning and Development Center (LDC) and get a shot of motivation to drive you to the finish line.
Course: You Can Make a Difference: B-212 (00020600)
Tuesday, Sep. 23rd, 10:30-11:30am
Learning & Development Center | 4501 Leeland Street Houston, TX 77023
- Create a more dynamic, loyal and energized workforce.
- Understand what employees want and provide a starting point for getting the most out of people.
Instructor Led: Tony Cross
Price: 35.00 USD
Manager Approval Required: Yes
About the Facilitator
Tony D. Cross, RPL
Retired U.S. Army Senior Drill Sergeant, Sergeant First Class., Awarded ribbons, Humanitarian Service medal (2) Army Commendation for meritorious duty while in combat operation during Desert Storm and Desert Watch Intrinsic Action- Southeast Asia, Leadership Award-Basic Non-Commissioned Officer School, Leadership Award – 101st Air Assault School.
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institute Protective Service Division; Life Saving Medal ,Medal of Valor as well as a Certification of Appreciation from the United States Secret Service.
- Texas Commission Law Enforcement Basic Instructor Certificate
- Registered Public Safety Leader (RPL) - APCO International
- Certified Incident Command Simulation Training –Sam Houston University – LEMIT
- Emergency Management Institute certificates, Emergency Program Manager, ICS 100,200 HC, LE, 700,800,300, 400, Active Shooter.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Leadership Institute Program Graduate – City of Houston
- City of Houston Accreditation Program for Supervisors (CAPS) - Graduate