Send Off Summer In Style!!!
September Team Newsletter and Pump UP your Fall for Success!
Let's "Fall" Into Fashion, Team!!!
Booking - Exclusive Holiday Hostess Boutique
STACK UP YOUR REWARDS IN SEPTEMBER
Stack Up Your Rewards FAQS:
Yes, that’s right, you can earn UNLIMITED product credit all September long – just in time for the Holiday Collection!
How can I ‘Stack Up My Rewards’? It’s simple, start selling! Your rewards will be determined by your sales at the end of the month, here’s how they’ll be awarded:
SEPTEMBER RETAIL SALES TOTAL PRODUCT CREDITS EARNED*
$5000 $500 PLUS your $100 Stellar Seller Bonus = $600!
Every $1000 sold after that $300 for each $1000! It’s UNLIMITED!
SPONOSRED IN SEPTEMBER TOTAL PRODUCT CREDITS EARNED*
1 Stylist $100, when she earns her first book & sell Jumpstart award – It’s UNLIMITED!
*Must submit a minimum of 2 Trunk Shows with $500 retail sales and 4 unique orders in September to qualify.
Want to go for the gusto? Sell $5,000 in retail sales (3250 PCV), you’ll earn $500 Product Credit – PLUS you’ve earned your Stellar Seller! Think you can double that? Sell $10,000 in September and you’ll earn TWO Stellar Sellers, plus your $1000 in
Product Credit – that’s $1,200 in free Product Credit! (Oh, and if you’ve already qualified for the Consistency Bonus in July and August – You’ve just earned the Consistency Bonus, too!)
So go for it girls! Dream big - make plans - and make the most of the Stack Up Your Rewards program this month.
September Trunk Show Exclusives
New Little Girls Collection - Just in time for the Holidays!
August Team Kudos
Top Performers for August:
1. Barbie Cottrell - $10,523 retail sales, 6,840 pcv - qualified, 5% override commission, paid at Star Stylist pay rank.
2. Abby Lavy - $3,059 retail sales, 1,956 pcv - qualified, 5% override commission, paid at Stylist pay rank - Incentives earned: business supplies and the Lilly Pulitzer 17 month agenda from me.
3. Amanda Schard - $1,742 retail sales, 1,101 pcv - qualified, paid at Stylist pay rank - Incentives earned: business supplies from me
4. Meghan Sartain - $832 retail sales, 541 pcv - qualified, paid at Stylist pay rank - Incentives earned: business supplies from me
5. Nancy Ho - $642 retail sales, $417 pcv - qualified, paid at Stylist pay rank - Incentives earned: business supplies from me
Do any of you know any college students that Stella & Dot might be perfect for? What a fabulous job to have as a fashion forward girl who can earn money while going to school, while at the same time learn how to run her own entrepreneurial business!!! I would have LOVED this opportunity while in college. If so - then send them this pdf http://com.stelladot.stylists.s3.amazonaws.com/pdfs/Lounge_2013/May/CallingAllStudentwStyle.pdf and see what they think!