Women's Night Out TECH Series
For smart women who feel out-smarted by their tech
Frustrated and Confused by the new iOS 7 update?
Join other smart women who just don't have the time to conquer their tech alone...and drink wine! We will have a great time and feel oh so savvy after we are done!
Training will include:
- New navigation techniques
- New OS features
- New Multitasking
- And more!
Future classes will include:
- Kid-friendly device settings
- Awesome apps for Moms
- Awesome apps for kids (school and fun!)
- How to teach your child "Digital Citizenship"
Guaranteed to be relaxing and fun!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I bring my device? YES, with iOS 7, FULLY charged
- Will there be free Wifi? Absolutely!
- Should I bring something to eat? Only if you want to! There will be plenty of wine and yummy food available.
- Do you accept checks and credit cards, or only cash? I will take it all!
Presented by Sarah Mak
I have been an Assistive Technology Professional for 12 years, a mom for 10, and a geek forever. I work with teachers, parents, students, community members, and professionals to help technology become a benefit, not a hinderance, to your every day life.