2.Cities written language religious structure political structure.
3.They help regulate the civilization.
4. 262. If any one a cow or sheep. 210. If this woman die his daughter shall be put to death. 212. If this woman die he shall pay half a Mina. 188. If an artisan has undertaken to rear a child and teaches him his craft he can not be demanded back. 196. If man put out eye of another man his eye shall be put out.
5.Gilgamesh was a king of Uruk.
2. It contributed to the collapse beacuse they ran out of food.
3. They ate barley, wheat, dates, cucmerbers, onions, apples, and spices.
4. They live near a body of water so they could have a surplus of food.
5. First they would need water to grow the crops. Next make an irrigation system to redirect the water. Lastly make reulators to lower the levels of the water so they can go to the farmland.