Behavior Change Project
Haley Fairbank & Kaitlin Oldenhuis
- To teach a 15 month old how to give and receive a high-five when prompted.
- To teach the same 15 month old to say the animal sounds to the song Old McDonald.
Target Behavior #1 Baseline Data
Target Behavior #2 Baseline Data
2. Eli will make the correct animal sound for eight different animals 50% of the time
3. In considering the Dead Man's Test, these objectives would be considered behaviors
2. We also used positive reinforcement by clapping and celebrating at the end of each time we sang the song so that he would want to sing it again.
3. We would take about a minute break between each time we sang the song.
*Extinction, Punishment and Contracts were not used.
2. We decided to represent our data with a bar graph...