How we push through life
This is to show you what a airplane trial looked like. Go ahead... Click it... Don't leave me hangin'...
Some traits of resilient people.
- They never quit
- They tend to be curious and eager to see what might help them
- They always find good in a bad situation.
- They make realistic plans
- They have the capacity to manage and contain strong feelings and impulses
- They have a highly developed sense of self
- They don't get frightened by uncomfortable thoughts or if they don't know the answer
Why are the Wright brothers are resilient?
- They never quit, for instance, it took them over two-hundred designs to find the right wing design to support their first glider and later their first plane.
- They tried and tried again even with no avail
A blast from the past!
Jon "Big Show" Mengering
- He was an oddity and had to deal with adversity which made him resilient
"So, imagine if you will, an intelligent, glass wearing, larger than everyone else kid, oh lest I forget, for much of my life I walked as if I had two left feet, didn't talk much because I was unsure of myself, so yeah you could say I was resilient by necessity more so than anything else."
Jack "Bones" Heeney
- I never let anything bother me
- I push through adversity with ease
"just remember that with every problem you can’t go over it, you can’t go around it, you can’t go under it, so you gotta go through it."