Science PLC Meeting
Interest and Needs form
- What resources are available
- Where the resources are located
- How to arrange your drive
- Set up email notifications
- Department News
2. Review 5 Principles of Instruction
Start and end on time
Stay on topic
Keep personal distractions to a minimum
Be respectful of those speaking - limit side conversations
Look at agenda in advance
Listen to others while remembering to be respectful
Don’t whine, shine
Open communication - be willing to share
- Be mindful of vocal volume
4 ESSENTIAL COLLABORATIVE PLANNING QUESTIONS
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?