Greenwich Free Library
Schedule and Service Changes !!
This will mean major changes to our schedule and services this winter.
- We will be closing completely for 2 weeks to get everything packed up.
- Through the winter, we will be open for curbside service only.
- We will close again for a couple of weeks when work is complete so we can get everything back in place.
- We expect to be fully operational again in late March or early April.
See the schedule below for details!
While inconvenient for everyone, this is a temporary situation that will result in a much improved space we are sure you will all love.
Doing this during COVID adds an extra layer of complexity but we expect that, in the spring, your library will be ready to welcome you back in just as we emerge from, what looks to be, a tough winter.
All the best,
Schedule and Services
- Staff and volunteers will be in packing and moving but no library services will be available
The Library will REOPEN on Monday, January 4th at 9am for Curbside Service only.
- Most of the Greenwich collection will be packed up and unavailable.
- We will have our own new and popular items available for curbside pickup.
- Books, movies etc. can still be requested through the SALS catalog for curbside pickup.
- All Greenwich and SALS materials can be returned here in Greenwich.
Starting January 4th, our Curbside Service schedule will be similar to our preCOVID schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 9-7
Please Note! To keep our staff and patrons safe during construction:
- All pick ups and drop offs will happen through the front ( Main Street) entrance of the building only.
- We expect to have to close completely a few times during construction. We may not have a lot of notice, so we suggest you call ahead if you're making a special trip over.
Public WiFi and parking
For remote notary services, please call the library (518) 692-7157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make an appointment with one of our trained staff members.
If you can't use these online options, call us (518) 692-7157 and we'll take care of you.