Opening the Center
Thank you for your patience and your prayers as we work diligently to complete the last few tasks needed.
Opportunities to Serve
1. Two (or more) volunteers willing to be responsible for organizing our baby boutique, keeping it stocked, and helping sort donated baby items.
2. One volunteer (or more) willing to write thank you notes to donors as donations come in.
3. Volunteers interested in learning our computer database system for working the front desk.
1. Volunteers to help tape off the center before we begin to paint it this next Monday evening (Jan. 25th)
2. A volunteer who would let us borrow painter's lamps as we plan to be painting mostly in the evenings.
3. Volunteers to help paint the inside of the center (Note: Paint has been graciously donated).
4. Volunteers willing to re-upholster chairs in the center with more neutral fabric.
5. Volunteers willing to donate or procure neutral-colored furniture (Note: If interested, please email for more information on what we specifically need).
6. A volunteer with computer knowledge who would be willing to help us get our computers up and running.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any of these volunteer needs!
March For Life
Just a little reminder that the March for Life 2016 will take place this Friday, Jan. 22, in Atlanta (as well as other national locations).
Here's the info link for the Atlanta march:March for Life