Canoodling in the Congo, recently?
Had exposure to the tsetse fly, then you should stop by!
Reasons why you should panic.
- Been to sub-Saharan Africa within the past decade
- Been bitten by the Tsetse Fly
- Visited rural African villages with little to no sanitary conditions
- Have eaten infected cattle (in that region)
Location and Time Frame
- Must be between 15-50 years of age
- Gender doesn't matter
- Parental Consent
- Has early stage T.b. gambiense infection
- Cannot be pregnant or lactating
- Must be at least 77 lbs