Also known as OCD
By Cooper Lightsey
- OCD is a Mental Illness
- Causes people to repeat stuff over and over
- Cause recurrent and persistent thoughts
- OCD is the 4th most common neuro-psychiatric illness in the United States
- People who have OCD have overwhelming anxiety
- When they get the rituals right, it is very relieving for them.
- OCD may affect men and women equally.
- In the U.S. 1 in 40 adults and 1 in 100 children face OCD.
- On average, people are diagnosed with OCD when they are 19-years-old.
Ball Don't Lie
the book Ball Don't Lie is about a boy name Tricky, who is a true baller, the main reason why he is so good is because he has OCD, causing him to perfect his shots at all times to get it perfect at all times. But at the same time it is hard for him, but it does pay off in the long run, i'm not going to spoil anything ;)