The Weekly Wrap-Up
REACH High School
A Message from Mr. Licciardi
Dear REACH Community,
This week has surely come in as a close second on the "Special Week" scale to Graduation Week. This week our campus realized a plan that positioned two successful Open House events. See the images below.
News to note!
- Due to weather days in late January into early February, the school year has been extended through to Wednesday, May 31. This means that we will be engaging in year-end instructional and fun activities on those added days. See the updated calendar below.
- Check out the 2023-2024 school calendar by clicking here or scrolling down.
May this Spring Break be a blessed one for you and your families,
Principal | REACH High School
Updated School Calendar
Due to the weather experienced January/February, students will end their school year on Wednesday, May 31.
Calendar for the next year!
Open House Events
Clap Outs of the Week
REACH Team thanks so much for all you do. Thanks to our collaboration in planning and preparing for our Open House events had our vision turn into a reality. Great work!
Substitute Teachers--Mr. Brewer, Ms. Armijos, and Mrs. Brewer-- Thanks for your service this week to our school building.
CHS Admin and Counseling Team for your support and help with planning, spreading the work, and hosting a REACH recruitment at your school.
Students take a second swing at resume writing. . .
Re-Check on Expectations
- Arrival Time--8am
- Cell Phone Use--ONLY during non-instructional time
- Attendance--Essential to learning and will lead to immediate attendance make-up dates with accrued absences
- Commons--Open for use prior to period one and for special events. Breakfast and Lunch periods are to be housed only in our cafeteria.
- Bathroom Policy--One student at a time.
- Door Access--Under no circumstances are students to open any interior or exterior doors for a classmate or adult, including a CISD employee.
Our Bulletin Board at the Administration Building
Before. . . .
After (Phase 2 of 4). . .
Seeing Our Norms Come to Life
Please click here for more information.
Fundraiser at CISD
If you are interested in Fundraisers Happening at CISD click here.
Remaining Connected Is Key
Please click here to learn of ways you can remain connected and involved in your student's learning.
Fundraiser for Down Syndrome
Castleberry ISD Education Foundation
Student and Family Info Hub
Grads to Work
Bullying Prevention Is A Priority at CISD!
Senate Bill 179, David's Law, amends the Education Code to revise provisions relating to school district bullying prevention policies and procedures to provide protections against cyberbullying.
Castleberry ISD, in accordance with these laws, is providing an anonymous online form to report bullying.
You can also download the Quick Tip app on the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and opened the app use the location code "CastleberryISD" to access our district's form. Use the links provided below or search for "School Messenger Quick Tip" to find the app. Click here for more information.
Give a Tip to Crime Stoppers
Tarrant County Crime Stoppers allows for concerned citizens who witness a crime or suspicious behavior to reach out to law enforcement without fear of retaliation or having to appear in court. Crime Stoppers is set up to be completely anonymous and confidential.
To contact Crime Stoppers over the phone you can call locally at 817-469-8477 or toll-free at 877-469-8477. You can also download the P3 Tips mobile app or submit a tip online on the Crime Stoppers website. For more information on our district website click here.
Attendance is essential!
What? Why? When?
The next cycle of testing will be in May.