By: Alyssa, Logan, and Luis.
- Mexico is located in North America.
- Mexico has the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico surrounding it. The United States of American is located north above it and Guatemala to the south of it.
- Mexico City is the capital of Mexico.Guadalajara is Mexico's seconf largest city.
- Mexico has an area of 761,600 sq miles.
- Petroleum, silver, copper, gold, lead, zinc, natural gas, timber, manufactured goods, oil and oil products, silver, fruits, vegetables, coffee, cotton are all resources of Mexico.
- Tobacco, chemicals, iron and steel, mining, petroleum, textiles, clothing, motor vehicles, tourism are all major industries in Mexico.
- Mexico primarily imports metalworking machines, car parts, repair parts for motor vehicle, aircraft, and aircraft parts.
- Mexico uses the peso as their currency.
- Mexico has three types of governments; Presidential system, Federal republic, Constitutional republic.
- Enrique Peña Nieto is Mexico's current president.
- Mexico's relies on the United States and Europe for its military equipment. The Mexico has a total of 59,179,064 manpower ready.
- The United States, Brazil, Colombia, and Chile are allies of Mexico. Mexico's main enemy at the moment are the Drug Cartel people.
- The War on Drugs began in December 2006.
- Vicente Fox was the first president sworn in who did not belong to the ruling party in 2000.
- Enrique Peña Nieto became president in 2012.
- Daily life in Mexico varies according to socioeconomic level, gender, ethnicity and racial perceptions, and other social and cultural factors.
- As of 2010, 82.7% of the population were Catholic.
- Ethnic groups percentages: Mestizo 60%, Amerindian/ predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%
- The average person in Mexico will live to be 77 years old.
- Asides from Spanish being the primary language spoken in Mexico, Nahuatl, Yucatec Maya, and Mixtec are the other languages spoken.
- About half the students in Mexico drop out. Their education sucks.