Sons and daughters of liberty
Moe and $eth's research
- the sons and daughters of liberty were born on September 22, 1722- Patrick Henry was a lawyer.
- there was a group called the sons of liberty.
- The group sometimes burned agents homes.
- they were the ones who were not afraid.
- they knew instinctively that talk and politics alone would not bring an end to the british.
How they help the American Revolution
Protesters created an effig or a life size puppet of the local stamps agent and hung it from tree.
Sons of liberty organized a protest