Type of bacteria used in the fermentation process
The toyed of bacteria in chocolate is yeast Latic acid
How to make chocolate
- Grate 1/2 cup of the cocoa butter. ...
- Place cocoa butter and coconut oil in a water in a small, heat-safe cup or bowl. ...
- Measure 1/2 cup cocoa powder. ...
- Pour the dry ingredients in the bowl with melted oil and butter. ...
- If you want to sweeten your chocolate, pour 4-6 tbsp agave nectar into the mix and stir.
Takes about a week
Development of fermentation
The amount of time it spends in the sun
What chemical change takes place
NADH molecules are converted into NAD+
What the Ph