Leonardo Da Vinci
April 15,1452 - May 2, 1519
2. He was born in a town near Vinci, Florence.
3. He was a true Renaissance man.
4. He was born to Ser Piero and Caterina.
2. Da vinci's The Last Supper (1495–98) is one of the most famous paintings in the world.
3. He was an architect for the Medici family. (1515)
4.He is the #1 thought of Renaissance man.
Impact on today
2. His architecture/ structure is still in Italy today
3. His painting, while most are just copies, are every where. (We have one in our school)
4. He created multiple masterpieces that some people don't know are his. (The Last Supper/ Passover)
2. He struggled to be a better painter than Michelangelo.
3. His name is really just Leonardo Da Vinci just means he is of Vinci where he was born.
4. when he was an apprentice he left because he believed he was better than his master.
Britannica. Ludwig Heinrich Heydenreich, 2014. Web. 6 Mar. 2014. <http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/336408/Leonardo-da-Vinci>.
History.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Mar. 2014. <http://www.history.com/topics/leonardo-da-vinci>.
USAtoday. Hadley Malcolm, USA TODAY, 9 Aug. 2013. Web. 10 Mar. 2014. <http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2013/08/09/mona-lisa-dna-test-florence-excavation/2635177/>.