BES WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
We are officially 101 days SMARTER!!!
Those of us who attended the Leader In Me Symposium came back with many wonderful ideas about creating leaders! If you are interested in hearing more, come talk to one of us. Also, there is an opportunity to visit a Leader In Me school next week in Tyler if you would like to see leadership in action. Bell Elementary School is having a Leadership Night next Thursday, Feb. 11 at 6:00. If you haven't read The Leader In Me, come by my office and grab a copy!
- Please make sure all future parties are planned after the lunch period is over (12:15). If your Valentine party is planned, keep it like it is, but make the change for all other parties. Thanks!
- One Week before you go on field trips, please let the cafeteria know how many lunches you will need from them--If students are bringing lunches on the trip, let parents know that we can offer them a sack lunch from school.
- We need to get your field trips on the calendar. Please email me, Daisy, and Barbara the dates so we can plan ahead!
- Please be sure you have made all the changes required by the Fire Marshal. THANKS!
- Make sure you are planning together as a team to keep everyone on the same page. PLCs are reserved for specific things to help move students forward; your planning meetings are for grade level specific items.
- If you are absent or have to leave early, please cover your after school duty--especially if you are out front with car riders.
- Students should be monitored at all times. This includes playground, hallway, bathroom, classroom, and dismissal.
- 2/8 TELPAS training AFTER SCHOOL
- 2/8-2/12 RTI Meetings
- 2/10 Early Release--CBA planning
- 2/11 Teacher of the Year Banquet
- 2/11 Leadership Night at Bell Elementary Tyler (Leader In Me) 6:00-7:30
- 2/12 Valentine Parites
- 2/16 Spring Pictures
- 2/17 Reader's Theater-Pre K, HS, Kinder, 1st
- 2/22-2/23 Mock STAAR (3rd Grade)
- 2/25 Deadline for Spring Boxtop collection
- 2/26 Teacher luncheon--PTA
- 2/29-3/4 CBA testing
- 3/1 2nd Grade Texas Program--6:00
- 3/7-11 SPRING BREAK
- 3/14 Staff Development
- 3/17 PTA Meeting
- 4/25-29 Book Fair
- 5/20 3rd Grade Field Trip
- 6/1 Bear Games