FJVD Weekly Info!
We Live the Word!
Thursday, March 29
Saints John & Paul Church - Triduum Schedule
7:30 PM Liturgy of The Lord's Supper
Friday, March 30th
There will not be any Eucharistic Adoration
8:45AM Good Friday Walk - sign up in the Parish Center. Walk 9:00AM-11:30AM
12 Noon Stations of The Cross
7:30PM Liturgy of The Lord's Passion
Saturday, March 31st
7:30 PM Easter Vigil
Sunday, April 1st
7:30, 9:30 11:30 AM Masses - Church
9:45 AM Mass - Parish Center
No 6 PM Mass on Easter.
Monday, April 2nd - Friday, April 6th
(Week after Easter)
7:30 AM & 5:00 PM Masses will be celebrated in our beautifully decorated Church, not the chapel.
Important READ-A-THON Announcement:
Hopefully you received the information we recently sent home detailing our reading project. Our entire school is participating together in a read-a-thon to focus on developing good reading habits while trying to raise money. We believe we can raise enough money to “Duct Tape Mrs. Smith” to the wall with this project. We need every student to complete their personal read-a-thon web page. Please follow the instructions below to set up your student's page today. The Read-a-thon Fundraising Company is providing a free prize for each student that creates their personal page this week so please do that as soon as possible.
GO TO: https://www.read-a-thon.com/readers/enter_code_m and enter your individual reader code to set up your page. You can contact your homeroom teacher or Mrs. Adamo if you need another copy of your code.
An Evening in Paris - April 14, 2018
A Live/Silent Auction
To Benefit Father John V. Doyle School
Order tickets to attend and register to bid!
Tickets are $35.00 per person and will be on sale thru
April 1, 2018, unless sold out before. All tickets must be purchased online at https://www.biddingforgood.com/fjvd2018
Items are now available for bidding.
Don’t forget to check the website often as items will continue to be added.
Please e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Tournament Downloads...
Last Day of School
Upcoming Dates to Remember!
- Happy Easter! April 1
- Read-a-Thon April 1-13
- Grandparents Day April 4
- Early Dismissal 11:35am April 4
- Scholastic Book Fair April 2-6
- First Friday Mass (8G & 8P) 10am April 6
- Reading Week April 8-13
- Silent/Live Auction April 14
- Grade 8 Class Trip April 26-29
- Progress Reports sent home April 27
- First Communion April 28
- Teacher Appreciation Day May 1
- Early Dismissal 11:35am May 2
- May Crowning 1:30pm May 4
- Golf Tournament May 5
- Ascension Thursday Mass (5M) 10am May 10
- Middle School Dance May 10
- No School for Students/Faculty PD day May 11
- Father Grenon 40th Anniversary Mass 5pm May 12
- FJVD Drama Club Dinner Theater May 19
- Dress for Charity May 25
- Gentlemen's Choice Event June 2
- Grade 8 Awards Banquet June 5
- Eighth Grade Awards Night June 5
- Music Program Spring Concert June 7 @ 12:45pm
- Grade 8 Graduation Mass June 9 @ 11am
- PreK Graduation & K Celebration June 12 @ 9am
- Last Day of School June 20