Compass Kid-Run Farm Stand
Wednesdays 11AM-2PM (Beginning on May 6th)
Come and get fresh fruits and veggies!
Our students will be selling produce outside our entrance on Carlton Avenue. If you aren't able to come by, please consider sending money with your child so he/she can visit the farm stand and buy some fresh produce for home.
Our Farm Stand is possible through a grant from Urban Harvest (part of Slow Food NYC). We were able to purchase tables, a scale, and a tent as well as the first two weeks of our produce delivery with the grant. We need to sell all of our produce in order to keep the farm stand going. Thank you for helping out!
Compass Farm Stand
Wednesday, May 6th, 11am-2pm
300 Adelphi St
On May 6th we will be selling the following:
- Crispin Apples from LynOaken Orchards - Medina, NY
- Fuji Apples from LynOaken Orchards - Medina, NY
- Asparagus from Sarah Nicolosi & Sons
- Red Beets from Dagele Brothers Produce - Florida, NY
- Red Onions from Dagele Brothers Produce - Florida, NY
- Vine Tomatoes from Dagele Brothers Produce
- Organic Green Curly Kale from Marolda Farms - Vineland, NJ
- Organic Spinach from Marolda Farms - Vineland, NJ