By Afan Rashid
You can go to doctor or a medical center. They may give you at type of medicine called antacids.Or you can try getting a surgery which is a worse than a shot!
- After meals, take a walk or, at the very least, remain upright.
- Avoid bedtime snacks. ...
- When going to bed, try lying on the left side rather than on the right. ...
- Sleep in a tilted position to help keep acid in the stomach at night.
The usual symptom of heartburn is a burning sensation in the chest. It can be accompanied by:
- a sour taste at the back of the throat, or
- a feeling of food being stuck in the throat.
This is the end but if you know someone with heartburn, suggest these thing with them and try to take my preventions as a advice and try it out!
What is a heartburn?
A form of indigestion felt as a burning sensation in the chest, caused by acid regurgitationinto the esophagus