The Wonderful 2C
It has been a great term!
In Term One......
- We have been trying hard to be good listeners and workers
- We have been working at making our reading really strong.
- We have been writing some great sentences.
- We have been adding and subtracting numbers.
- We have learnt a lot about mini beasts.
- We have used technology.
- We have played sport and made some lovely pieces of art.
Some things that you could do in the holidays.
- play outside
- help mum or dad do a job like cleaning the house or the car or helping in the garden
- write about what you do each day and bring it to school to share with your friends
- read a book or two or three or four or more
- practice adding and subtracting numbers (make them up or use a computer program)
- ask if you can do a procedure . . . maybe help cook or make something
- practice handwriting by drawing or doodling or writing
- play with a ball, ride a bike, do some exercises
During the holidays . . .
I always find things I think would be great for 2C. I will put them in your eBackpack. Ask your parents if you can use the Internet to have a look in your eBackpack. There is also some links to learning websites already there!!
- go to google
- type det student portal in the search bar
- click on 'student portal' It should be the first one that comes up in the search results.
- login using the username and password that you use sat school
- click 'agree' to use the Internet sensibly
- click on 'eBackpac' or website links