September 5, 2019
Here is What Happened this Week!
- We had a very positive and smile-filled first day of school!
- We introduced our Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS) efforts to focus on the positive behaviors want to see while using behavioral mistakes that happen as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- We had Back to School Nights (BTSNs) for PEN, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and special education for those grades. We are thankful to the many parents/guardians who attended; and well done teachers!
- Teachers reviewed and practiced emergency evacuation procedures this week.
What's Happening Next?
- Tomorrow is Warwick Colors Spirit Day!
- We have Welcome Back assemblies tomorrow, too!
- On Monday, 4th & 5th Graders will meet Music teachers, Mrs. Herrshaft and Mr. Losch for a strings demonstration and instrumental demonstration respectively.
- BTSN for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades on Monday night. Click here for BTSN grade and program time details.
- We will hold our first whole-school emergency evacuation drill next week. School law requires that schools practice emergency evacuation drills once a month (even in the summer!). For this and other reasons, please make sure children dress appropriately for the weather each day, including their shoe choice.
- PSSA reports from last year will be sent home to 4th, 5th, and 6th graders on or about September 20th. Students will receive the reports in homeroom and will put them in their school bags to be brought home to parents/guardians. Parents/guardians will receive an email reminder the day they are going home.
- After last year's Halloween Parade, there was much talk about spreading out the Halloween experience so that it was not so much on one day for our children. This year, the Halloween Parade will be on Friday, October 25th at 9:30 a.m. We will walk along the same loop as we have in the past. Homeroom Halloween Parties will happen immediately after the parade. Homeroom parents will talk with Homeroom Teachers regarding guidelines and how many volunteers are needed. All volunteers must have CB volunteer clearances. More information about Halloween happenings will be sent at the start of October.
- Please click on our link to the Parent/Guardian Handbook (a.k.a "The Warwick Welcome") to learn more Warwick information, practices, procedures, and policies.
Student Emergency & Information
Each year, the Central Bucks School District requires our families to fill out a student emergency & information form in the Parent Portal. The process takes approximately ten minutes to complete. The online form will ask you to confirm and/or update the following:
- Demographic Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Health Information, including permission for emergency care and analgesic administration
- Media Release Preferences
Completion of Student Emergency Information is due September 14th. THAT'S NEXT WEEK.
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, or please follow this link to request one.
If you need help with your Parent Portal account, please contact Warwick's Main Office for assistance (267-893-4050).
Thank you in advance for taking the time to update this important information!
The Power of Relationships
Thursday, Sep 26, 2019, 07:00 PM
Lenape Middle School, West State Street, Doylestown, PA, USA
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!