December 16, 2015
PLC and Google Classroom Clarifications
Math and ELA teachers are part of 2 separate classrooms. They will receive data dig information via the classroom. If you have any questions on this, you need to see me for assistance.
PDPs were sent via Google back in October before SGOs. If you are not sure if you submitted one, you need to log into Google Classroom to see if your submission is there. If it is not - you need to submit.
Data Wall and Data Dig Expectations
PARCC Updates and Performance Level Descriptors
For ELA and Math teachers, check out the grade by grade performance level descriptors found on these links. They are very useful in know what material in which the students are assessed.
Schedule for December 23, 2015
For the school-wide assemblies - I will need all hands on deck! This day is always a bit chaotic and we will need your assistance as eyes and ears at both events. PLEASE position yourselves accordingly to supervise our student body and be mindful of their behavior.
Notes: If you are hosting "parties" on this day, please remember to consult the school nutrition policy and complete the form that was shared with you earlier in the year for administrative permission.
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- Please see the LMS PLC, Assessment and Important Dates for Teachers in your Google Drive for updated calendar. I have made changes again based on needs
- 12/21 - Positive Behavior Reward during LZ for grades 7 and 8
- 12/22 - Positive Behavior Reward during LZ for grades 5 and 6
- 12/23 - ELA and Math initial Data Dig Sheets due in Google Classroom
- 12/23 - Early dismissal no lunch
- 1/4 - School Re-opens - Yay!