Mrs. Minton's 3rd Grade
November 3- Remote Learning Activities
Thankful to Have Everyone at School Together again this Week!
Standards for the Week:
RI.3.1 Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
RI.3: Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in a technical procedure in a text, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause and effect..
- I can describe historical events using sequence.
- I can describe historical events using timelines.
- I can describe historical events using cause and effect.
MD.3: Draw a scaled picture graph and a scaled bar graph to represent a data set with several categories. "How many more" "How many less"
- I can collect data and represent that data on a bar or picture graph.
- I can determine how many more and how many less as displayed on a bar or picture graph.
3.C&G.1: Understand the development, structure and function of local government.
Monday: Day 6 Media
Tuesday: Day 1 PE
Wednesday: Day 2 Art
Thursday: Day 3 PE
Friday: Day 4 Music
November 3: Remote Learning Day
November 9: Reading Check Ins
November 10: Math Check Ins
November 11: Veteran's Day Holiday
November 23-27: Thanksgiving Holiday