FSUS Sixth Grade Supply List
Welcome to 6th Grade!
Our team is requesting the following items to support our students in their transition to middle school. One of our key goals is to help our students gain organizational skills. These supplies are the first step to success.
We look forward to working together soon!
The 6th Grade Team
ITEMS FOR PERSONAL USE
- One 3" Durable or Heavy-Duty Binder with clear cover: Red
- One 3" Durable or Heavy-Duty Binder with clear cover: Black
- Two binder pencil pouches or one pencil case
- One pack of dividers with pockets: 8 Count
- One plastic folder with pockets
- One 5 Subject spiral notebook
- One package of graph paper
* Please note that students may be notified of additional materials needed for specific classes during the first week of school.
Items for Collective Use
- Two boxes of tissues
- Two packages of cap erasers
- Two 12- pack ( or one 24-pack) of Crayola Classic colored pencils
- Sanitizing Wipes
- 4-pack Expo Markers
- Hand Sanitizer (12 oz. or larger)
- 4 Highlighers
* These items will be turned in to homeroom teacher during the first week.
Daily Classroom Needs
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- Pens (blue or black ink ONLY)
- Notebook paper (wide-ruled)
* Many of these items will require replenishing throughout the school year.