Lots of thought & hard work going on as the kids design and build their traps!!
Zoo Filed Trip in May...
We will be taking another field trip on May 2. We would love to have as any volunteers as possible so if you'd like to help out, please let me know. ALL volunteers must complete the background check by April 10th.
Here is the link to respond to me:
We are beginning to work on 4th Q Kindergarten skills. Here is what you can help with at home:
- Addition & Subtraction facts up to 10.
- Count to 100 by 1's. Count to 100 by 5 & 10.
- Sight word recognition (4th Q words).
- Using Kindergarten “Spelling” in writing (sounding it out, capital to begin sentence, ending punctuation, and making letters sit on the 'ground' line).
- Reading aloud (this will help students build their fluency).
- When reading: Identify main character & be able to retell the story.
- Personal care skills (zipping coat, tying shoes, buttoning, snapping, etc.)
All communications from school and PTA are sent home electronically via School Messenger and are posted on the SPE website under the Documents tab. Parents can subscribe to the Documents page by visiting the page and submitting an email address in the subscribe field.
Like us on Facebook!