Student Bulletin - September 4, 2022
- 9/5 = No School - Labor Day
- 9/8 = Fall School Pictures
- 9/13 = Human Growth & Development 7th Grade Parent Informational Meeting 6:30 PM @ Stansberry Leadership Center
GENERAL INFORMATION & Updates
Walkers and Bike-Riders
All signed notes should be turned in to STAD by noon so the office can prepare a one-day ride pass for the student.
Car Rider Drop Off & Pick Up
- Please do not use the west entrance - this will be blocked, and only buses will be allowed through.
- Students are not allowed to cross into the parking lot; please use the car rider line for drop-off and pick-up.
- Morning drop-off time is 8:05 AM (9:05 AM on Fridays). Please do not release students until instructed by a staff member.
Puzzle Club - ALL GRADES
- First Meeting: Monday, Sept 12 from 3:30-4:30 PM, C102
- Mrs. Shultz, sponsor
- Return registration form to Mr. Shultz (7th grade pod) by 9/9
MasterMinds Memory Club - 6th Grade
- First Meeting: Wed, Sept. 7 from 7:15 -8:05 AM, Room D103
- Mr. Cunningham, sponsor
- Upcoming dates: Sept. 7, 14, 21, 28
D&D Club - All grades
- First Meeting: Thursday, Sept. 15 from 3:00-5:00 PM, 6th Grade Pod
- Mr. Hollingsworth, sponsor
2022-23 East Trails Middle School PTSA
Interested in applying for one of the PTSA Officer Positions? Please click on the
2022-23 East Trails MS Nominating Committee Officer Interest Form below.
LSR7 Strategic Planning Committee
LSR7 is preparing to launch a strategic planning process and is soliciting volunteers to take part in shaping the future of extra curricular programs across the district. If you would like to be considered, please complete the information form (below) so that we may consider your inclusion.
The evening meeting dates are:
- 9/27 = 7:00-9:00 PM @ ETMS Commons
- 10/13 = 7:00-8:30 PM @ Missouri Innovation Campus (MIC)
- 10/18 = 7:00 pm-8:00 PM @ Stansberry Leadership Center (SLC)
Mrs. Frashier's class learned about commercial drones from Mr. Markworth with McCownGordon
Students using the open pod areas as work space
All students have visited the library and already have independent reading novels