PRJHS Weekly Update
February 8 - February 19, 2016
- Leadership Council Meeting: Tuesday, March 1, JHS Media Center
- Progress Reports: MP 3 Progress Reports are due on Thursday, March 3
- Fiddler on the Roof: March 3-5 and March 10-12, 7:00 PM High School Auditorium
- Department Meetings: Tuesday, March 8
- Pi Day Cafe: Wednesday, March 16, JHS Cafeteria
WELCOME MR. LONZSON
Fiddler on the Roof
Hello Staff Members,
This just in......
Any staff member who attends a Thursday night production of Fiddler on the Roof will receive Throwback Thursday pricing by using the coupon code below during checkout!! That's right, you can purchase one adult ticket at $10 dollars, saving $2 on online pricing!
You must use your PRSD email address when purchasing tickets with the coupon offer. Coupon is only for use by PRSD staff for their personal use. This coupon is not for use by the general public. Any misuse will result in cancellation of the tickets associated with the transaction and immediate end of the coupon offer.
Coupon Code: lutherbillis
Character Counts - Caring Recipients
Ashley Rao Slape
On Wednesday, February 4, 2016, the Ocean County Department of Solid Waste Management and Little Egg Harbor Public Works, presented a recycling program in the Media Center. The Director of Public Works and Deputy Mayor also spoke to the teens. Everyone was encouraged to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
In total, 66 students have joined the Recycling Club under the guidance of Leslie Karvan, Joe Radice and Linda Hooper.
Below is their recycling plan:
- Student "Recycling Specialists" push recycling carts down each hall.
- Homeroom teachers assign two students to empty homeroom blue recycling bin into cart during the daily announcements.
- Art Club students are creating posters to hang above each recycling bin in every room.
- Fishing Club students are writing recycling advertisements.
- Future plans may include a second visit to the JHS to speak with faculty about recycling in May.