By: Morgan Salazar
Responsibilities of a Lord
2. They provided the kings resources by providing local administration of taxes, military units, and communication with the common people.
3. Nobles also provided work, land, and protection to the peasants.
2. They were considered high up on the social ranking status.
3. They were more acknowledged, and had more privileges than other people.
Daily life of a noble
2. They would attend to business matters in relation to his land. Finances- rent, taxes etc.
3. Political discussions and decisions.
4. Weapon practice