Whats their scientific name?
What are their physical features ?
Teeth.belugas have eight to ten peg shaped teeth on each side.
Beluga whale adaptations
They remove the skin by rubbing it on gravel or sand at the bottom of rivers.
Comparing beluga whale to mouse🐋🐀
Where can this animal be found ? 🇳🇱
How does it sleep ?
What do they eat ? 🐠
How often are babies born to this animal ?
How long is the mothers gestation time ?
How many babies do they usually have ?
How big are the babies when they are born ?
Do the babies have special names ?
How long do the babies stay with their moms ?
Why is your animal endangered?
10 fun facts about beluga whales
2. The calves nurse 20 to 24 months.
3.The beluga whales deep sleep in one hemisphere of the brain at a time.
4. Each summer belugas shed their skin.
5.The calves weigh about 176 lb when they are born.
6. The gestation takes about 14 to 15 months.
7. They call the calves sea Canary because of their sounds.
8. They eat octopus, squid, crabs,snails,sand worms,and fishes.
9.A Whale can give birth to a single calf every two or three years.
10. The adult common name is Delphinapterus leucas.