They come with pros and cons of ownership.
Pit bulls Pro's
Pit Bull Facts:
1.Used for therapy dogs- The visit the senior care facilitys or helping someone recover from emotional accidents. They are also used for people with canser.
2. Popular in the early 1900's- Pit bulls were the mascot in both World War I and World War II.
3. They are not killing machines.
Best friends Hulk and Jordan posing for the camera.
Here is Hulk and Jordan sign. Jordan is playing the Hanukkah, while Hulk is howling with the notes.
Hulk being weighed in at 175 at 18 months year old
Pit Bull Con's
Pit Bull Myths
1. Locking Jaws- Pit-bulls don't lock their jaws when they bit down. You can compare they skull with any other dog and there is no difference.
2. Automatically vicious- Not all pits are vicious, it depends on how they were raised and who's the owner.
3. If a pit bull was never trained to fight, they would be safe with other dogs.
Petfinder.com By Robin Rock