Eternal Rest Funeral Home
Help Your Family When They Need It Most
What Would You Like?
Here are some questions to consider for yourself so your family doesn't have to when they are going through a tough time.
- What do you want to happen with your remains?(Organ Donation, Cremation, Burial, etc.)
- If Buried what would you like to wear?
- Do you want a opened or closed casket?
- What kind of casket would you like?
- Do you want to be buried in a mausoleum or in the ground?
- If in the ground do you have a burial plot?
- Who do you want to be buried next to?
- Do you want your coffin to be placed in a sealed vault in the ground?
- What rituals do you want at your funeral or memorial service?
- Do you have a favorite Bible, Koran, Torah or other religious book that you would like to be read from?
- Any poems or other text that you would like to be read?
- What musical instruments/songs do you want?
- Do you want a morning or afternoon service?
- Who do you want to give the eulogy?