Message From Principal Collins
April 2, 2021
Dear My Central Elementary Family,
Thanks for a great week! State testing will begin for students in grades 2nd-5th on Monday, April 5th. All students are required to take their tests on school campus. Please visit the school’s website or the Counseling Schoology page to view the schedule & helpful tips to prepare your child for testing. Report cards were distributed on 3/26. If you have not received your child’s report please contact our front office.
Supplies needed daily:
· Reusable water bottle –Please put your child’s name on his/her bottle
Chromebook (Mandatory during State testing)
· ALL students (virtual/face-to-face) are expected to be in attendance daily.
· If your child is absent for ANY reason please notify his/her teacher, & provide an excuse upon return.
· To ensure continued safety, please continue to monitor your child each day for signs of COVID-19.
Save the date:
· ACAP testing 4/5/21-4/30/21
· Early Warning 4/12/21 at 11:00 A.M.
· Myon Challenge 1-Ends 4/16/21
· Literacy Night- 4/29 at 5:30
· Myon Challenge 2- Ends 4/30/21
Please complete a summer learning application if you have not done so already by using the following link: https://forms.gle/ZmzbHrC6ZdMgC6iC7.
As always, my door is always open with a listening ear and support. Have a great weekend!
All the best,