Is it really as good as everyone claims it to be?
Social media is the hip new way to stay in contact with your friends and family. It has been changing the way people live ever since people started using it
1. Keeping up with all of your friends
2. Post cool pictures or thoughts to your friends to see
3. Plan parties or events
4. Fun to use when you're bored
As we get older, the things we tend to post change and if you don't watch what you're posting on your account it could jeopardize college choices and job opportunities if the employer looks at it.
1. Too much personal stuff shared
3. People being mean or rude over the Internet
4. Constantly using
5. Kind of addicting
6. No actual interaction with people outside of your phone