Thursday, 8/13 & Friday, 8/14
Times to pick-up materials
Our Materials Pick-Up Days will be Thursday, 8/13 & Friday 8/14 from 11:00 am-2:00 pm.
Each grade level will have a specific time in which to pick-up materials. If you have multiple students in multiple grades, you will need return for each grade-level scheduled pick-up time. This is due to our safety protocols in place to ensure all members or our community stay safe and healthy during the pandemic.
How it works:
- Confirm your information on Aeries FIRST.(Class assignments are located here)
- Attend either day, there is no "benefit" coming on the first day. The same materials will be passed out on each day.
- Come masked at your assigned time ONLY
- Students should attend with a parent(s) to meet their teacher
- Proceed to your teacher's classroom, with Distance Learning Conduct "ticket" in hand. Located on the bottom of this page.
- Wait at the door keeping 6-feet from other families
- The Teacher will call the next family up and have materials on the table in-front of their room.
- Once materials are in hand, please make your way off campus.
11:00-12:00 Second Grade & Fifth Grade
12:00-1:00 K/TK & Third Grade
1:00-2:00 First Grade & Fourth Grade
11:00-12:00 K/TK & Third Grade
12:00-1:00 First Grade & Fourth Grade
1:00-2:00 Second Grade & Fifth Grade