St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-September 1, 2017
Welcome Back to Another Year!
A very warm welcome back to all of our families! My name is Mr. Charchun and I am extremely honoured to be your Principal this year at St. Patrick School. We are very excited about our new pre-K- Gr. 4 configuration here at St. Pat's. Our students have all settled in nicely this first week and we are excited to begin programming. Thank you for entrusting your child in our care here at St. Patrick School. This newsletter will be sent out weekly through email. Our staff will also be updating our website as we progress through a busy September start-up. https://stp.eics.ab.ca/
General School Routines/Reminders
- Students and Families are to stay in boot rooms until the 8:30 am bell.
- Parents please stay in the front entrance/bootrooms until the 3:15 pm bell.
- Please contact the school to report student absences.
- When visiting the school, please sign in at the office or if picking up your child early, please sign your child out through the office.
- Please arrange transportation and communicate to your child's teacher how your child will be going home.
- Please indicate through the agenda if there is a change of routine.
STUDENT ENTRANCES (open at 8:00 am)
Please us the following entrances/boot rooms:
South Front entrance-PRE-K, Kindergarten
East entrance 1 (directly adjacent to parking lot)- 2N, 2R
East entrance 2 (Gr. 3/4 portable wing)- 4G, 3E/N, 3E/D, 3C
North entrance (Gr. 3/4 portable wing)- 4K, 4S, 4B
West entrance (Gr. 1/2 wing)- 1B, 1D, 1G, 1W
North entrance (next to library)- 2K, 2B
PARENTS:Please go to Powerschool Public Portal to:
- Pay School Fees-Due September 29th
- **Online Fee Payment**
- Invoices will be ready the week of Sept. 5-8th
- Complete Data Verification Forms
- Complete Consent Forms-Technology user agreement, Locker agreement, Field Trip Consent
- Financial Difficulty-If you require financial assistance, waiver application forms are available in the office.
HOW TO BOOK A STUDENT ABSENCE
MEET OUR STAFF-WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH
****PLEASE STAY CLEAR FROM BUS LANES AT THE BEGINNING OF OUR DAY AND AT THE END OF OUR DAY*****
- Friday 1st 9 am Opening School Assembly
- Wednesday 6th 7-8 pm Open House/Meet the Staff
- Monday 11th/ Tuesday 12th Fall Photos
- Wednesday 13th 9:30am Opening School Mass
- Thursday 21st 7 pm Opening School Council Mtg
- 18-22 1:15 pm Gr. 4B/4G Swimming
- 25-29 1:15 pm Gr. 4K/4S Swimming
- Wednesday 27th Bus evacuation drill (after AM run)
Good luck this School Year!
Back to School: Prayer for the Start of the School Year
Loving God, Our creator, our saviour, our companion, bless this journey of a new school year that we undertake today.
Refresh our souls and renew our spirits as we embrace the beautiful ministry you have called us to.
We welcome those who are new to this community and ask that you strengthen them to share the wonderful gifts you have given them.
Lord, make our hearts pure as we prepare for the return of students to this school, and may you guide them to return with open hearts and minds eager to learn.
We ask this in Your name,