Weekly Words from Wildwood #2
A glimpse into this weekś happenings at your childś school
Friday, August 19th was Spirit Day!
2022/2023 is off to an excellent start!
Families notice what makes Wildwood stand above the rest!
Many have noticed and shared some of the positive benefits of being part of the Hawk family!
Here are some of the comments heard about Wildwood Elementary after just seven days back:
* comfortable, welcoming Back to School night
* good communication from teachers
* students are happy to go to school ~ even with such an early start time!
* beautifully-maintained landscape and breath-taking views from the school site
* clean facilities, hard-working custodial staff
* knowledgeable 'n experienced teachers
* helpful and patient office staff who seem to enjoy what they do
* school food is served with efficiency by friendly staff
* children protected on the playground by caring adults who know each child
* health tech who explains protocols with kindness and clarity
* committed teachers who keep students safe until picked up
* responsive and loving staff everywhere and anywhere at Wildwood
Do you agree with these comments? If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that Wildwood's principal, Becky Peterson, can work with you to ensure these opinions of other Hawk families align with what you are experiencing! (:
Our First 22/23 Wildwood Book Fair!
Get all the deets early by reading this lil letter:
Can't wait to celebrate literacy with you and all our faves ~ your kids, lots of books, yummy food, music to lift our spirits, and everyone's smiles!
Back 2 School Night '22 was AWESOME! Thanks to Hawk staff, Hawk families, and the wonderful 'n fun Wildwood PTA!
Join the Wildwood Elementary PTA ~just $11! Go to jointotem.com & join our association by clicking on Yucaipa and finding Wildwood Elementary. (:
Wildwood's Friendly Librarian, Mrs. Curtis, goes above and beyond in all she does ~ always!
Thank you for the Story Walk and Bookmark-Making Activity, Mrs. Curtis!
14 families have provided Hawk staff with feedback ~ let YOUR voice be heard! Share your ideas for how we can create the MOST incredible educational journey for our kiddos! And, by answering a few B2S questions, you can be entered in a drawing to win a Starbucks gift card! One lucky winner per feedback survey in 22/23!
Need to reach out to the counselor? Mrs. Islas is great at helping our Hawk students with conflict, grief, anxiety, and much more!
Hawk staff members love to help our Lil Hawks to handle interpersonal conflict! As you know, life is never free from disagreements ~ therefore, equipping our children with strategies for handling disagreement appropriately is a priority at Wildwood!