November 6 ,2015
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Mon. Nov. 9th- RTI Meeting/Staff Meeting/PTA Meeting 6pm 3rd performs &Chick fil-a @5:15pm. CBA 4th & 5th Social Studies
- Tues. No Chick Fil-A lunch orders today-Sorry:(
- Nov. 10th- CBA 2nd & 3rd Reading and Kinder ELA
- Nov.10th -4th grade Field Trip
- Wed. Nov 11th- Veterans Day. CBA 4th & 5th Reading and 2nd & 3rd Social Studies. Shoulders @ district meeting
- Thurs. Grandparents Luncheon 10:30-1:00 more details to come! Newland @ district meeting in PM
- Fri. Nov 13th- End of 2nd six weeks! Early Release/Campus Planing PM. Lunch schedule is coming soon!
- Tues. Nov. 17th- MP@ district meeting
- Wed. Nov. 18th- Math CBA 2nd-5th
- Thurs. Nov. 19th-Science CBA 2nd-5th
- Fri. Nov 20th- 8:45 Awards assembly K-2
- Staff Luncheon provided by school. Grade Levels please bring desserts! PTA will provide plates, cups, & plastic ware.
- 2:45 Awards assembly 3-5
- 9am Latino Literacy
- Report Cards Go Home
Our interventionists will be guiding our RTI meetings on Monday, so there will be no pull outs during ROAR time. Please make sure that you have read the email from Mrs. Newland regarding what to bring to RTI. Please contact her if you have any questions. Please bring a laptop with you.
Half Day & Gallery Walk Info:
Friday will be a great way to spotlight the “awesomeness” on our campus. This is meant to be about collaboration and to create a system of how we present standards to our Lions and to also steal some great things we see. We will use the feedback your group gives us to set a system of how our campus introduces and interacts with standards here at W.T.Lunch will be on your own 12:45-1:45. We will have a short gallery walk through all classrooms with some fun involved 1:45-2:30.
Awards Assembly Info:
Grades K-2 will be at 8:45 and 3-5 will be at 2:45. Teachers for grades 3-5 will need to have their students pack up and bring their backpacks to the cafeteria. You will walk your students to your dismissal location from the cafeteria once awards have ended.
Tis the season for CBA's:
Due to CBA's next week, there will be no pull outs from the interventionists during ROAR on Wednesday so that we can provide testing accommodations for our students. If you are administering a CBA this week, you should have received a spreadsheet by email with your test information and student accommodations. You may pick up your tests the morning of your CBA day from Newland's office.
Words Their Way: These are on back order but I have 2 already-First Come First Serve
Leaving Campus Early: If you are leave campus during the day or prior to 3:45 you must let Marsha or Amy know and sign out in the office binder. If there is ever an emergency we must account for all staff members.
- Francisco and Marichal sold their houses!
- Congratulate our Nurse Katharine for getting accepted into UTA Grad School in the Family Nurse Practitioner Program!
- Thank you to our interventionists: Brimer, Bumpas, and Wiseman for helping to make RTI more efficient and effective for our students and teachers.