Changes in the Roaring 20's
By: Cassie Hirschfield
Transportation Film Clips from the 1920s & 1930s
- Went from looking like boxes on wheels to sleek looking vehicles.
- After the sinking of the Titanic it was mandatory for the ships to have enough life vests, and life boats.
- Railroads made new programs for people on vacations.
- Opened 100 daily trains throughout North Carolina
Only the rich could afford the chrome-plated cars.
Transportation multiplied by 3 times. in the 1920s
Most people weren't able to take rides on cruise ships because they were so expensive, but after increased wages people had the time and money to do so.
- Turner, Walter R. "Transportation Improvements in the 1920s." NCPedia. N.p., 1 Jan. 2004. Web. 10 Mar. 2015.
- "OLYMPIC, TITANIC, & BRITANNIC Facts." OLYMPIC, TITANIC, & BRITANNIC Facts. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Mar. 2015.